We, once again, had a wonderful time at the Junior League's Oscar Night America. Just like all the stars we walked down the red carpet in our wanna be designer gowns (just as pretty minus the price tag). The food was excellent and I discovered that I love coconut vodka! yum! Jennifer was our date because Bart was out of town on business. We all had fun floating around talking with all of our friends all the while supporting a great cause.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Oscar Night
We, once again, had a wonderful time at the Junior League's Oscar Night America. Just like all the stars we walked down the red carpet in our wanna be designer gowns (just as pretty minus the price tag). The food was excellent and I discovered that I love coconut vodka! yum! Jennifer was our date because Bart was out of town on business. We all had fun floating around talking with all of our friends all the while supporting a great cause.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


You looked a star with TJ as your leading man. Glad you had a good event.
ReplyDelete